Spanish Vocabulary for Nurses is a great resource for helping our students to increase or maintain their recently acquired Spanish language skills. These puzzles and quizzes provide convenient and FREE Spanish language practice for medical personnel, and we want you to see how much fun it is, and how easy it is, to learn to speak Spanish. Your success is our success! When using Spanish to communicate with Spanish-speaking patients and their families you are using your Spanish language ability in the very best way possible; to help others, to improve communication, and to be the best you can be at what you do. Practice Spanish Vocabulary with our sample Spanish crossword puzzles. You will see how much fun it is to learn to speak Spanish. Give it a try, and enjoy learning with our Spanish language-learning interactive games!
Spanish Vocabulary for Nurses:
After studying the vocabulary words, practice the following Sentences:
1. Ud. necesita tomar esta medicina y regresar en dos semanas.
2. Ud. necesita tomar las pastillas antes de acostarse.
3. Ud necesita tomar la medicina después de la comida.
4. Ud. necesita tomar la medicina dos veces al día.
5. Ud. necesita tomar la medicina todos los días.